SHOP YOUR CLOSET | Complete Detox of Closet & Drawers + Wardrobe Audit: “Most Popular Package”. This package is the whole enchilada!
- This includes everything in the “Get It Together” package.
- Wardrobe Audit & Re-Organizing of Closet, plus we are adding in the drawers (we do not handle jewelry or undergarments) - 4hrs
- Style Assessment
- Personalized list of any gaps within your wardrobe
- Personalized, hand-selected recommendations by me to purchase online to enhance your current wardrobe.
- 75 space saving hangers
- A FREE quote for a customized closet design
HOW IT WORKS
BEFORE CLOSET THERAPY SESSION
I ask that you snap a few pictures of your closet prior to your session, so that I can make a quick assessment and recommend the best organizational supplies for your closet space.
I will then send you links of the recommended supplies that would help maximize your closet space. Or purchase the best supplies that will maximize your closet space. Whatever you like!
Lastly, I will have you complete a style assessment questionnaire that will help me learn what your personal style is. This will also help maximize our time together during your closet therapy session.
DURING CLOSET THERAPY SESSION
Define Your Style
1. Discuss your style assessment you completed. We will discuss your lifestyle to identify your true style aesthetic. What message would you like to put out there professionally and socially?
2. A thorough editing process, streaming your wardrobe according to your new style aesthetic. I will help you identify what to keep, donate, and consign. I will guide you on how to best remove these pieces from your closet. I can resell them for you via the best local consignment stores, online resellers and/or donations with companies/brands I have worked with and trust.
At the end of this stage, your closet will be organized and merchandised in a way that will allow you to effortlessly “Shop Your Closet” every day.
3. Once I have everything all organized, we will go through new outfit options and ideas using the pieces you already own.
Fill in the Gaps (Shopping)
4. We will create a focused shopping list of what is needed to “fill in the gaps” of your new style-focused wardrobe.
AFTER CLOSET THERAPY SESSION
I will send you an email with links to items that can enhance your style and help keep you organized. Now that your wardrobe is functional and organized I will be available for closet touch-ups, creating new outfit ideas or any other style + closet needs you may have.